Clown Knife Information

theunytedone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2010
HONORURU, HAWAII!
hey ocean, nice pics! i like the overall dark mottled appearance of that ck! spots should be beautiful as it gains size.

spaz_92

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2008
georgetown ontario
hi ive been planning on making a big tank for a while now but i was wondering if my sizes im thinking of will be ok for my 2 clown knifes one is 5 inshes other is 3 and half inches the size im thinking of is 60"L by 30"W by 24"H will this be ok i no that gallon dosnt meen much its more about space but i figure this to be about 187 gallon tank i dont want to go any bigger because im afriad me floor wont handle it i live on the 9th floor of an adpartment i no it can handle a 180 because i have a lot of fish tanks set up that equal the same weith i planning on getting rid of all the other tanks and just have one big one

Sik.10a

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2010
OZ
Get the biggest tank u can fit in there especially for 2 clowns.

I have mine in an 8 footer, he eats pellets and fish, they get nice an big

liewcw_11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2011
Malaysia
hi, i used to have a clown knife in my tank, from about 4" it grew to 1' in about 6 month time. it likes to feed at the bottom, so i used to feed it with sinking pellets.. they are magnificent when they are swimming about.. sad news is that i traded it off as it was becoming real aggresive when i turned the lights off... i think a few of my fish including a ghost knife have been its dinner...

TobiasF.

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2011
georgia
those skulls are incredible, does could anyone suggest any live bearing fish that I could breed that would be fine feeding a 3 inch CK?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store