Clown Knife Information

Dmjaxx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2012
Rochester
hi im still new to monsterfishkeepers.com and dont know where to post my question that i have... i currently have a clown knife about 8 in. im growing him or her a bit more before i put it in my back yard pond. its about 4 feet deep. the question is: is it a good idea to put my clown knife fish in the pond once it grows a bit more??

still new to monsterfishkeeper and would like a reply thanx alot

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
hi im still new to monsterfishkeepers.com and dont know where to post my question that i have... i currently have a clown knife about 8 in. im growing him or her a bit more before i put it in my back yard pond. its about 4 feet deep. the question is: is it a good idea to put my clown knife fish in the pond once it grows a bit more??

still new to monsterfishkeeper and would like a reply thanx alot
Do you live in s tropical climate...otherwise no... tropical fish such as the clown knife need steady temps of about 80 degrees without fluctuations..

junior2

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2012
bronx
awesome info i just got a clown knife . with this i should be fine . great job dude

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
i should post an update pic... here they are now...

black ghost 011.JPG

black ghost and others 009.JPG

junior2

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2012
bronx
omg im in love with those knife fish , if mine grows like that oh man can't wait great looking fish by the way red devil

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store