Comprehensive hybrid stingray thread!!!

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Albino BD Mixed with BD Het if the BD Het is carrying the albino gene (66% chance) will generate below offspring ratio Het BD to Albino.
View attachment 1540136
Thata not always the outcome. Ive seen albino x wirh albino het wich in theory should give 50% albinos and 50% het animlas och bd traits but not always. So for you litte peoject id start with and albino pearl and an albino hybrid and work it from there. And ro be honest there in that much leverage in the ray breeding buisniees of you dont hane an massive fascility lite moste od th breeders in asiia that pumos out pups of with qualify every day, but unfortunatly popbably m nany of thos pups that gets sold bot in asia and to europe. But thats my take of it. Instead of banging you head in the wall full of nails keep it slow and steade and slowly build de stock you anna work with and take it from there.

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Based on this I assume you can make all platinum. I wonder what a platinum BD and Platinum pearl will yield
View attachment 1537188
Bast in that ill say its imopossible to do it with all ray as there is ressecie genes that has to be past down in generarions with isnt always happening.

M3AN ONE

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
Long Island
Thata not always the outcome. Ive seen albino x wirh albino het wich in theory should give 50% albinos and 50% het animlas och bd traits but not always. So for you litte peoject id start with and albino pearl and an albino hybrid and work it from there. And ro be honest there in that much leverage in the ray breeding buisniees of you dont hane an massive fascility lite moste od th breeders in asiia that pumos out pups of with qualify every day, but unfortunatly popbably m nany of thos pups that gets sold bot in asia and to europe. But thats my take of it. Instead of banging you head in the wall full of nails keep it slow and steade and slowly build de stock you anna work with and take it from there.
Breeding will be just for fun. Want to create something unique.

M3AN ONE

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
Long Island
I heard that the way they are getting platinum short tail/BD is to cross line pearl with BD which is why most luesistic keys aren’t really black and white. Needless to say hearing that was a bummer.

This the first time I have seen a albino line pearl and I have to say it’s my new favorite albino
1713154044360.jpeg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store