Confused why your Buy/Sell thread got closed? Heres why!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
ttt

VRWC

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2009
The 9ᵗʰ Colony
www.youtube.com
the animal guy;4753378; said:
i think this rule is kool, but the way it was handled was rude and trigger happy style closing everyone's thread for very little to nothing mistakes.
Id have to respectfully disagree. I am sick and tired of having to ask someone where they are while looking for tanks/fish/filtration etc, especially when I see something I want. Half the time they dont get back with you for 2 or 3 days etc. If its listed in the title, I know immediately if its realistic for me to ponder the sale.

Also, Its been like this for 18 months and DAILY, people still do their listing wrong. Id be willing to bet that EVERY single person whose thread was locked will know to list it correctly from now on.

Again, nothing personal towards you.

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
VRWC;4755012; said:
Id have to respectfully disagree. I am sick and tired of having to ask someone where they are while looking for tanks/fish/filtration etc, especially when I see something I want. Half the time they dont get back with you for 2 or 3 days etc. If its listed in the title, I know immediately if its realistic for me to ponder the sale.

Also, Its been like this for 18 months and DAILY, people still do their listing wrong. Id be willing to bet that EVERY single person whose thread was locked will know to list it correctly from now on.

Again, nothing personal towards you.
I think you didnt get this part: little to nothing.

For example: I got everything right trying to follow the rules. I just didnt put CA in the title. But I put it in the ad. It's all there. Sill it was closed.

And for some others trying to do it right, and posted a bunch of pics, prices, and descriptions; They did all that and got their threads closed in such a disrespectful way like we members are nothing..

I think the rule is kool, but lack of respect for members due to being a mod is unkool..

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
^ If you feel a MOD was being rude, feel free to report the post. All the MODS and Admin. will see it and discuss...

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
ttt

Jesseliu13

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2012
Holmdel, NJ
I should note that not every thread's prefix appears, so its best to type it again. (i think its a linux thing...) it maybe a bug myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store