Congicus bichir info?

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
The USA is not spending alot of money like Europe and Japan. They get to pick first and get all the good stuffs then we get second or third pick by that time all the good and rare stuff gone.
Haha you funny guy! Europe does NOT get the good stuff before America!
It is rather like this:
1.japan
2.singapore
3.taiwan
4.US
5. Europe ;)

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
Got a tiny Delhezi today. It still has the baby external gill. I put him in with my 6" endlicheri and watch them for a few mins then lift. When I came back half of the Delhezi was hanging out of the endlicheri mouth lol. I reach in and made the endlicheri spit the Del back out. That was a close call.

julian270

Aimara
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2008
The Deep
Got a tiny Delhezi today. It still has the baby external gill. I put him in with my 6" endlicheri and watch them for a few mins then lift. When I came back half of the Delhezi was hanging out of the endlicheri mouth lol. I reach in and made the endlicheri spit the Del back out. That was a close call.
Haha if that scares you don't bother getting a congi! :D

Reactions: Bbuckley

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
My new lucky Delhezi, not even a scracth on him from the attack.

001.JPG

001.JPG

Caveden

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi :) sorry for bringing up this old thread. I’m here to ask; what is the typical size for endlicheri and congicus bichirs? I’m thinking of letting go of my ornate and delhezi cause my ornate keeps harassing my delhezi. Thankz!

Krismo962

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2020
my house!!
Hi :) sorry for bringing up this old thread. I’m here to ask; what is the typical size for endlicheri and congicus bichirs? I’m thinking of letting go of my ornate and delhezi cause my ornate keeps harassing my delhezi. Thankz!
Hao Hao Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store