Creative writing.

Caperguy99

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2022
Nova Scotia, Canada
I write non-fiction as part of my day job, but have been mulling over trying to pull together a short story of historical horror fiction. I have a few ideas for setting and general storylines, but know very little about the process.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

SilverArowanaBoi

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
I write stories, not nessacarily short ones, but stories. I haven't in a while because of school, but I may write something over break.

Reactions: Caperguy99

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Ashamedly, the only writing I do is on here, and the odd other forum too! So my work is, of course, completely factual!!

Well, to a degree, maybe a little fiction spattered in too, lol.

eon aquatics

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2021
Yivirin woke to her best friends music she was making.
The music was loud, and her friend Vorvonivia was editing it in a music studio software.
And shortly after waking, her phones alarm clock sounded off, as if it was late to the party.
The purple star light of the purple star that their world orbited was shining through the windows.
"Good morning." Vorvonivia said as she sipped her favorite drink a purple outlaw.
Yivirin felt like she was more than half awake as she turned off her phones alarm clock.
And they had another friend, Purple Honey.
Although Purple Honey was still sleeping.
Yivirin noticed Purple Honeys pet funny fox on her lap.
The fox giggled.
"They dont call them funny foxes for nothing." Yivirin said as she poured herself a sinister sister.
And she poured one for Purple Honey as well.
Although Yivirin liked her sinister sister with a spash of star fruit juice and Purple Honey liked hers with a splash of black honey instead.
And after purple honey woke up, she felt like a funny foxy lady, especially as she sipper her sinister sister.
"Thats one good way to wake up." Purple Honey said as her funny fox giggled.
She could taste the black honey in the sinister sister.
And by the time she was half way through her sinister sister, Yivirin was relaxing on her couch reading a novel.
Although Purple Honey had read the same novel before, the name of the novel was "Purple Slurple".
And by that time, their friend "Slurple Purple" knocked on the door.
By the time all four of them were relaxing to the music they had been making, they felt more like eachother than anything else.
And the four of them had a fifth friend named "Synthetica" who was a sentient artificial intelligence who lived in a computer Yivirin owned.
Although Synthetica rarely expressed herself, as she was programmed to be a shy artificial intelligence.
And on the occasion of that morning, Synthetica did indeed converse with the three ladies.
"Purple Honey is meant to cover a ribbock in, if the ribbock was caught." Synthetica teased.
"Although the tradition of putting the ribbock in a musical drum should be kept seperate, as the inside of the drum would get purple honey on it." Synthetica further teased.
"A ribbock is a frog chicken." Synthetica said.
"Your silly Synthetica." Purple Honey teased back at her.
"Not as silly as a ribbock covered in purple honey with pearls stuck to it." Synthetica teased.

eon aquatics

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2021
Sleazy birds flew from sleazy branch to sleazy branch while caring for their sleazy nest young with worms that they caught sleazy in the morning. All the while early bird parrots sung the word sleazy that breezy tree monkeys learned to say when young. And lame birds sung the word lame to their young for their young felt lame that they had not yet learned to sing. While fruit eating cute boot monkeys ate booty fruit from booty trees. And black and yellow leopards hunted tropical red communal rabbits that ate fruit from blue fruit trees that fell to the forest floor. In these blue fruit trees many blue parrots of many hues of blue fed on the blue fruit when the blue fruit was small enough to eat. And these blue parrots taught each other words that black parrots knew, such as the words blue and black. And black tigers with white stripes stalked their males as was their reproduction ritual. Although the tigers never mated during the day only after the night after a long time of stalking their males. While small ant eaters ate large ants on the forest floor among black and blue bumblebee tribes. And while the small ant eaters did so, emo birds sang rarely the word rarely that they often refused to sing among each other of the opposite gender. The male emo birds were green and the female emo birds were blue. And the emo birds lived among birds of another kind known as "Get a clue birds". The get a clue birds often sung the word "Clue" among their males and females. Although the male get a clue birds were blue and the female get a clue birds were green. And snarky birds, at the same time sung, rather in turns in forest canopy ferns that hung from many tall tropical trees. The snarky birds sung mostly silly sounds, rather than words, mostly at the same time, other than the word snarky that they sometimes sung on their own.
In this sleazy jungle, take it easy birds were often strung in their soft stringy nests because their young required so much care.
And these take it easy birds brought fluffy nest string to their young as well as birds that were caught taking it easy.
Although the take it easy birds built their nests when adults, the chicks maintained the nests with the fluffy nest string, as their parents were often too strung out at the end of the day.
Among these take it easy birds, there were what were known as lazy birds, that built their nests under lazy tree leaves.
And although the adult birds were lazy, their chicks were anything but lazy, and indeed very cute.
Upon the tropical ponds, once upon a snooty pads floated upon the warm water where snooty taking it teasy no thank you frogs would sit.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store