Credit where its due

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I've got to give it to my buddy jettefrances17 jettefrances17 . He rewrote the book on monster fish keeping for me. This setups are incredible. His attention to detail is insane. His stock is beyond words and his husbandry techniques are out of this world. He's raised the bar tremendously for me.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
I've got to give it to my buddy jettefrances17 jettefrances17 . He rewrote the book on monster fish keeping for me. This setups are incredible. His attention to detail is insane. His stock is beyond words and his husbandry techniques are out of this world. He's raised the bar tremendously for me.
agreed he started this mess I am in- Also some of the ray guys who helped my learn the ropes...because nothing says crazy fish guy like stingrays... vamptrev vamptrev C calgaryflames KNH KNH
DIDYSIS DIDYSIS scott s scott s DB junkie DB junkie A Aquaman

Reactions: scott s

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
I cant believe i didnt thank DMD123 DMD123 for the fish related and regular life related talks we've had. Was a big impact on helping me when i first got back into the hobby.
Thats just what friends do!

Reactions: jaws7777

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
:popcorn:

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
seriously, some one giving props to some one else should not involve any one elses opinion, This not what the thread about,. just sayen.

Reactions: bacon

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
I to have to give credit to R.D. but I think he may have an idetc memory when it comes to fish knowledge. Not sure if I spelled Idetic right but if it is wrong I mean he remembers everything he learns.

fuzzlebug

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2014
scotland
For me, 2 guys who have gone above, beyond and waayyy over what most would do for there wet pets are Wednesday 13 and necrocanis(don't no how to tag members), these guys catfish game is off the charts. Wednesday for building the biggest tanks he can, and for that awsome albino silirus glanis(spelling?) And necro for going through some tough stuff in his personal life a while back but always having the best interests in his fish and giving it 100% for his fish, plus he had/has some crazy catfish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store