David lee fish farm

Brandon237

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2014
Burlington,ontario
Hey was jus wondering if anyone actually tried to order from this " David lee fish farms" looks like a scam to me but jus wanted to double check...there's another one called "kotney atanassov fish farms" as well I think jus wanted to know if anyone has confirmed a scam

Adamrhh

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2010
Ohio
www.theratpub.com
Come on guys, someone show us your wallet and order a big order to see if it's legit and how many live fish come , take one for the MFK team.

Cprogress

Feeder Fish
Apr 18, 2014
Ocala FL
We have been texting back and forth and He just said that he will ship fish from Douala Cameroon. He is asking for 200$ down...and you guys best belive that I will not play around with 200$ lol...I rather buy a black aro.

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Get a leichardti, they're more peaceful then Jardini, beautiful and legal.

If you go through with the order I bet you'll either get ripped off.or just get a jardiini or lei sent to you, and if this guy really is shipping asains to the states then you'll get busted for it. Now that's its online they can trace your IP address to your house

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Has anyone heard of david lee fish farm? Has anyone ordered from them.
They sent me some beautifull pics and an almost too cheap price list and texted back and forth with david lee earlier today but his first language is not english so it was a little difficult to communicate. Any input?
Or how about a good place to buy arowana in denver area?
How do people get drawn into this kind of scam

Send me your money

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

MHDevelopments

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Suffolk
www.m-h-developments.co.uk
We have been texting back and forth and He just said that he will ship fish from Douala Cameroon. He is asking for 200$ down...and you guys best belive that I will not play around with 200$ lol...I rather buy a black aro.
Ah yes, the Cameroon AsianAro farm. Laughable how anyone would believe this b#llocks but sadly they do.
SCAM without question

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT IS. Most people have commented on ridiculously low prices. How do you think? Why do you think? Please don't do it, donate half to mfk instead.

Sent from my Z10 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store