Diners Leave Waitress No Tip and Taunting Note

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
ihop didn't do squat, the waitress did say sorry but seemed like she didn't even give it much thought. you can tell when someone really does feel bad.
Oh I would have lost it....no two dollars for her!

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I don't get why hairs bother people....germaphobes, all of you. Granted I'm not trying to eat a murkin's worth of pubes in my omelet but I've never complained about a hair.

I too don't tip as there are plenty of other jobs out there if you don't like the pay.
mites on hair, pretty much invisible to the human naked eye:

and human eyeballs are disgusting you caveman!!

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
mites on hair:

and human eyeballs are disgusting you caveman!!

dude...we swallow 8 spiders a year, you also breath in literal ass every time you use the bathroom, if you think a dust mite and some eye crust scares me...

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
dude...we swallow 8 spiders a year, you also breath in literal ass every time you use the bathroom, if you think a dust mite and some eye crust scares me...
are you man or beast? ugh.......

we eat the spiders by accident and unknowingly, you neanderthal

how can you simply pull the hair out, and vollenteerily continue eating?? dude, my stomach is turning at the thought of that

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL...who swallows 8 spiders and I don't know about breathing in ass but I'm laughing mine off right now!
how can you simply pull the hair out, and vollenteerily continue eating?? dude, my stomach is turning at the thought of that
You already called it....he's a caveman.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania

we eat the spiders by accident and unknowingly, you neanderthal

I mean...I like to think of myself as a beast.

we still eat them lol, doesn't change the fact that they were crawling around in the dankest, dirtiest part of your house before they decided your mouthhole looked like a nice place to spin a web.

Its real easy, grab it, do the ol' flicky flicky finger motion and BAM.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
LOL...who swallows 8 spiders and I don't know about breathing in ass but I'm laughing mine off right now!

You already called it....he's a caveman.
google it brah, people on average swallow 8 spiders a year in their sleep. Also, tests have shown human feces does to a smaller degree go airborne in restrooms and has been found on toothbrushes, towels, etc. You breathin' dooky son and it hasn't killed you yet.

that would put me half way between man and beast, I'm all animal

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
humans are technically animals

it doesn't matter what W Warborg borg says

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store