Diners Leave Waitress No Tip and Taunting Note

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
i don't know but i have seen small splats on walls

when i see that i just walk out
.....and I dont blame you.I don't want to see any corn,nuts or any strange colored globs on any of the surfaces in the latrine.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Well,I keep my toothbrush in the medicine cabinet when I'm not using it.
wuss.
mine has the plastic cover that you clip on after use

predkeeper can keep suck it
wuss. Your little plastic case isn't helping you. you still touch the case, brush your teeth then touch your case again.
Lol,he's got me wondering now but how does all these poopy particles fly around when someone's hindparts are seated securely on the commode?
I didn't believe it either. But as usual someone with too much money decided they wanted to know and had a gang of scientists do the research.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
Lol,he's got me wondering now but how does all these poopy particles fly around when someone's hindparts are seated securely on the commode?
the micro-particles of poo fly around the bathroom because of the big swoosh of water when you flush the toilet. at least that's what the creepy educational tv show claimed. so if you're a micro poop-phobe, then close the toilet before flushing. and also place a fluffy towel so it hangs over the edges too. then whatever poo water-spray becomes airborne from the flushing can't fly out the crack between lid and seat to travel around the room & land on things.
poopy water has wings.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
A cover on your toothbrush sounds terrible, it would likely keep moisture in and breed tons of bacteria.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
A cover on your toothbrush sounds terrible, it would likely keep moisture in and breed tons of bacteria.
I don't use them but most of those little covers are made with ventilation holes to prevent such a thing from occurring.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
I just keep my toothbrush in a drawer out of the way to help keep the countertop clean and organized.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store