Mar 30, 2005
?
Well done brud ;)

mcblack

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2005
singapore
hey neo cool system, do you still make water changes or the drip system works great that you don't need to perform water changes?

joeytoe

Semper fidelis
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2005
Canton, Massachusetts USA
neoprodigy said:
you have to do that first then add the primer...
Primer isnt really needed just adds a extra level to ensure you have a water tight seal, I only use Primer if the Pipe is going to be under a fair amount of pressure.

cougar579

Candiru
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
Damn thats crazy bro, Bravo for coming up with the idea and putting it to work.

DIESELMACK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2005
WorldWide
very nice li :thumbsup: I am more of a minimalist and like things simplistic and would worry too much about a failure of the powerhead in the aging bin or a leak somewhere along the lines....I go for straight pipes and compact efficiency myself but always like those who dabble and DIY...makes for new ideas and creative filtration...as everyone with a big tank knows...store bought filters just dont do it like a DIY system....dont get me wrong in my writings...I have a system that is all DIY and would seem quite complex to the unknowing, but it is simple compared to your drip system. very nice step by step also....if I am in the market to do a set-up as complex I will give you a call and you can come up for some of the free beer we talked about :grinyes: :grinno: :grinyes: ........ :thumbsup:

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
i gotta pay the house of li a visit

softturtle

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2005
N.W. Indiana
just got done changing about 200 gal of water and I find this thread. :swear: You right Li, I'm totally stuck in 2002.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store