DIY : 24/7 New Water Drip System

Finalfire9

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2008
Für Dresden
www.myspace.com
That setup is retarded id rather just hook your tapline up to a inline icemaker filter and run a tiny line to your tank with a floatvalve at the end.

Just seems like your gonna have to time the aged water and turn the system on and off alot. On maybe a week like cycle, The problem i see it takes water more then 24+ to declorinate so you cant have a continous flow like RO filter or inline icemakefilter would give you. Nice work tho.

Finalfire9

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2008
Für Dresden
www.myspace.com
Finalfire9;2104692; said:
That setup is retarded id rather just hook your tapline up to a inline icemaker filter and run a tiny line to your tank with a floatvalve at the end.

Just seems like your gonna have to time the aged water and turn the system on and off alot. On maybe a week like cycle, The problem i see it takes water more then 24+ to declorinate so you cant have a continous flow like RO filter or inline icemakefilter would give you. Nice work tho.
Dumbass Finalfire that setup is good if you dont wanna buy a INline RO filter or a Icemaker filter.

flamenco-t

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2006
South of Heaven
welcome to 18th century....you guys obviously missed the update lol

`

SubMariner9

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2008
Atlantis
Li, Unbelievable that this thread was started in 2006. WOW!

I now understand the drip system you were trying to explain to me at the 2008 Catfish Convention. I get it now and the pictures clearly show how you do it.

Excellent idea and Excellent thread.

Thanx for sharing,

Richard

Austin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2005
jearbear;2807483; said:
looks like a very confusing setup
not at all, water goes through the minidos to the tank. tank has overflow or a pump on a float switch to dump the waste water. end of story. i'm actually gonna order my minidos next week. still wanna help stan? :D

flamenco-t

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2006
South of Heaven
Austin;2807946; said:
not at all, water goes through the minidos to the tank. tank has overflow or a pump on a float switch to dump the waste water. end of story. i'm actually gonna order my minidos next week. still wanna help stan? :D

of course..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store