So I have been wanting more filtration volumn/area and output. The Modded Fx5 certainly gives you more volume/area and with some small fixes you could boost up the output. I wanted a little more though. So here is my design and in THEORY it will work. This is just sketched out and runs off the same design of the Modded Fx5. So far the parts list includes but is not limited too; 1x 6 Gallon Bucket (Wall thickness around 3/32") (USPlastics.com) 1x Gamma Seal Lid (USPlastics.com) 1x ValMatic Combination Valve (Used for purging and while draining the bucket with the pump, it will let air in. 2x 1" Bulkheads with slip fittings on both ends. x 36" of 1" (ID or OD, havn't decided) PVC pipe. x 3" PVC pipe cut in half for the intake and sealed output. 3x 90* 1" Bends. 1x sheet of perforated PVC Lots of choices for mechanical filtration. I will list some of the choices that I have used in the Fx5. They are rolls of foam. I was trying to come up with a name for the filter. Right off the top of my head I got AquaX10 I think if I head up the plastic where the bulkhead fittings go, I should be able to get the plastic to flatten out a bit. I will probubly add some extra plastic, maybe acrylic in those area to help support the bulkheads.