Diy root tabs

Will posey

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
I love how people can just throw some plants in a tank and make it look so good unlike some aquscapers just make it so difficult like they tell you to draw out your layout ( witch I SUCK at drawing) and go and buy top dollar root tabs when really you can just make them yourself

Nice looking tanks by the way love the fact there was no layout just basicly throne together

Manu8__too

Aimara
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2013
I love how people can just throw some plants in a tank and make it look so good unlike some aquscapers just make it so difficult like they tell you to draw out your layout ( witch I SUCK at drawing) and go and buy top dollar root tabs when really you can just make them yourself

Nice looking tanks by the way love the fact there was no layout just basicly throne together
There is still some degree of planning things out and not just "throwing things" together. Example, I like using foreground, mid-ground and background plants (as seen in the picture) in order to create depth/density. While you definitely don't have to draw out a design, it is important to plant certain species in certain spots of the tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store