Do not try to leave this thread (wayward pines thread)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
.....all caught up now Eddie.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yes it did.It's turned out to be a science fiction mini series rather than the crime drama that it appeared and was presented to be in the beginning.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
just been busy. family from outta town, hanging out and stuff and the kids are home all day

anyways, just two more, I just get this feeling wrapping up is gonna be rushed and sloppy.

you still think they're in the matrix, eddie? i'm starting to wonder if the matrix idea is too unoriginal for them, and predictable.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I do but I'll update after I see last nights episode. Wondering if you saw something to give you pause. As of the big cliff hanger with Ben I was still convinced

just been busy. family from outta town, hanging out and stuff and the kids are home all day

anyways, just two more, I just get this feeling wrapping up is gonna be rushed and sloppy.

you still think they're in the matrix, eddie? i'm starting to wonder if the matrix idea is too unoriginal for them, and predictable.

Westie

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
Bay Area CA USA
As a father, I would go nuts for planting notions, good or bad in my kids head. I hate when people w/o kids think they know whats best for kids. I think for those that want to leave, show them the option of whats out there. I'm sure they'd all want to stay then. One way or another something has to be done because the air of dissent is growing in WP. Time to send out a repair crew to the fence. And how do you organize a carnival that fast?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store