Ever feel like this hobby is taking over ur life?

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
I think the key when trying to enjoy multiple set ups is to invest time in money into ways to make the hobby easier and more enjoyable..... like for example i just finished up a drip system on my 270.....so now i habe a drip system on both my 600 and 270...and dont have to do water changes anymore just clear sumps ocasionally and switch filter socks.....this makes it so much easier and more enjoyable

dan518

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2014
uk
At the moment I am very happy how much of my spare time and cash I spend on this hobby, most importantly so is my wife,, one thing I have learned over the years is to leave your self tinkering room,,, to me part of the hobby is searching the Internet for that elusive fish or upgrading you filtration / that perfect piece of driftwood, if I get this straight off, I get bored and start another tank, before you know it you have too many set ups and it becomes a choir, also joining a club or having mates in the hobby close by that you can go round and see helps.

HEMP111

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2015
Greenville SC area
I'm like most people that have been doing this for a long time, I tried to stay small scale and did for years..... but then you decide you want a big tank and different fish and you see another fish that needs a bigger tank... then you get them breeding so you need grow out tanks.... before you know it your in DEEP!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store