Fear Begins Here!.....

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Haha that the exact same thing with the bf bite, why did no one care how/why/who bit him? Lol

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Just thought I'd say this show still blows
Z Nation as bad as it is blows this out of the water.
+1, so does twd

although I am too invested to quit the show
TWD,with all of it's issues is still my favorite show.....
So for the Labor Day weekend they are running a catch up marathon of Fear the Walking Dead.....with a grand total of two episodes.

Last edited:

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Lmao K krichardson can that even be considered a marathon? Sounds like a dash

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lmao K krichardson can that even be considered a marathon? Sounds like a dash
So what will they do,run a continuous loop of those two eps all weekend?....they've already run a few TWD marathons already.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Anybody watch the new one? Its not a very good show as many of you have mentioned.

I do not understand the whole story behind the drug addicted son. Its weird to me and not necessary.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anybody watch the new one? Its not a very good show as many of you have mentioned.

I do not understand the whole story behind the drug addicted son. Its weird to me and not necessary.
This show's got too many moving parts that arent moving properly lol...I have a feeling it wont be back for another season.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I think the drug addict son has the best backstory so far. I mean, he picked the shoe! all other characters aren't anything special.

besides the two main couple, everyone else is kind of useless. the sister, the ex, her son. all they do is annoy me.

anyways, I actually like that the military is getting involved. this is an element that we didn't get on twd. once rick wakes up in the hospital, the zombies had already over taken any military force

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I think each episode keeps improving. One issue I noticed and didn't like is the back in forth from chaos to normal and everything is fine again. .
They kill a zombie that just ate their dog in their house and they are taking the trash out later? That just didn't feel right

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store