Fear Begins Here!.....

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
FTWD picked up the pace quite a bit.

I've seen that Halo trailer before but I agree I thought it was a movie too.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I could rip this episode but it's not really worth the effort. Just going to say it's unrealistic the way that chick went out

A) she doesn't want her kid to see her as a zombie but is ok with her ex husband living with shooting her in the head

B) she didn't tell her son good bye?????

C) why couldn't she kill herself after saying good bye to everyone

D) so...she doesn't want her son to see her as a zombie but Travis lets her soon see her dead with a bullet wound in the head? Why to do it at the edge of that cliff? Let her fall in the water?

Random note: why would strand aka pimp Morgan be jackholes to everyone yet be so accommodating to this random family?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
FTWD picked up the pace quite a bit.

I've seen that Halo trailer before but I agree I thought it was a movie too.
It's never a good thing anytime a commercial for a game is almost better than a tv show lol.
As for the way that the woman went out,she she actually did not want Travis to kill her but I guess he ended up doing the deed anyway.She walked out to the cliffs alone and probably intended to kill herself...After Travis did shoot her he was probably too grief stricken to think about anyone else seeing her dead body.He just wandered off to the shore and pounded sand...I still don't know what to make of Pimp Morgan,I thought for sure he was a gonner when the zombies had him and effeminate boy cornered.He has an awesome pad but I dont see why he is so concerned about his wardrobe during such a time.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
ignoring some annoying things, I thought it was a solid finale

best overall episode of the season. I thought it had the best pacing of the whole season

I was ok with the fact that Liza wanted to kill herself. ballinouttacntrol ballinouttacntrol she said she couldn't bring herself to do it when it came down to it, which is why she asked the blonde to do it. I think if it actually came down to it, I would find it very difficult to shoot myself in the head. It's understandable and believable to me that she couldn't bring herself to do it

what seemed more unbelievable to me was the fact that she had just gotten bit not long ago and she already wants to kill herself. if i'm bit, i'd try to last as long as I could and try to make sure my kid was ok or that they had a plan in place as much as I can. I wouldn't kill myself right after a bite while I was still physically capable.

pimp morgan was accommodating because he still needs them. he was their ride outta that facility. although he seems like he only looks out for himself, he will work with you if he sees that you can benefit him

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
ballinouttacntrol ballinouttacntrol btw, I guess the rumor you mentioned was false

the flight webisode is available to watch. i'll check it out in the morning some time and report back

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
In the Hospital they were putting people who were bitten down in a hurry so she had that type of thought. On the talking dead they mentioned 1 or 2 days passed halfway through the season but the rest of a week passed the second half of the season, so we don't know if a day or two passed from her being bitten and her death.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
ballinouttacntrol ballinouttacntrol btw, I guess the rumor you mentioned was false

the flight webisode is available to watch. i'll check it out in the morning some time and report back
Yeah...but the rumour got me to watch it. I would have no issue closing my eyes and pulling a trigger knowing it'll be over in the blink of the eye. Y'all never played Russian roulette? Lol

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
It's never a good thing anytime a commercial for a game is almost better than a tv show lol.
As for the way that the woman went out,she she actually did not want Travis to kill her but I guess he ended up doing the deed anyway.She walked out to the cliffs alone and probably intended to kill herself...After Travis did shoot her he was probably too grief stricken to think about anyone else seeing her dead body.He just wandered off to the shore and pounded sand...I still don't know what to make of Pimp Morgan,I thought for sure he was a gonner when the zombies had him and effeminate boy cornered.He has an awesome pad but I dont see why he is so concerned about his wardrobe during such a time.
Cuz he's a pimp? Lol.

SumoNinja SumoNinja he had no idea if any of the other people locked up could help him. Just left them to die. I would expect him to kill them long before they tried to reach Abigail

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Cuz he's a pimp? Lol.

SumoNinja SumoNinja he had no idea if any of the other people locked up could help him. Just left them to die. I would expect him to kill them long before they tried to reach Abigail
didn't he say his key doesn't fit all the locks? he wasn't gonna waste time trying to rescue everyone. plus he doesn't seem like he's a killer, but he'll leave your ass if he has too. that would be my guess about him anyways

In the Hospital they were putting people who were bitten down in a hurry so she had that type of thought. On the talking dead they mentioned 1 or 2 days passed halfway through the season but the rest of a week passed the second half of the season, so we don't know if a day or two passed from her being bitten and her death.
the bite just happened. she mentions how through their escape and run in with the walkers that it all happened so fast she didn't even notice she was bit until they got away

besides, it doesn't matter when she was bit. my point was that she was still healthy and very capable at the time she was shot. she could've been more help to others up until she started to not feel well or became bed ridden, and then get taken out

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I assumed he was just talkin shhhh about the key, same way he trolled fat Kevin. could've tossed them the key

Agreed she could've helped longer. If she was that keyed in on giving up she could pull the trigger herself

The most bizzare move she made was as a mother not saying good bye to her son. yall can't even defend that

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store