Fish Fighting

oniondip

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
Canada
hopefully getting a 120 or 135 for the paroon. if he outgrows the tank now i will sell him back and buy another baby until i can afford the tank (should be a profit from selling big one to buying small one). And as mean as it sounds, inless the male will end up hurting my other fish.. i think that female will die. I dont have a tank to seperate the two apart, and i can't put a tank seperater in or if would hurt my paroon and pictus which i care more about.

oniondip

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
Canada
I already tried to net the male, and he is just way to skittish to catch.. but my other option is.. if you guys figure the male will end up hurting other fish i can pull him and just hope the female heals, since she wont hurt other fish. My paroon bumps into the male at feeding time when he wants bloodworms, but avoids the female. so.. im thinking the male molly is the weakest link. And they are yellow/orange mollies.. my sister bought them, so im not sure.

Cichlaholics Anonymous

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 23, 2006
Miami, Florida
oniondip;2693451; said:
hopefully getting a 120 or 135 for the paroon. if he outgrows the tank now i will sell him back and buy another baby until i can afford the tank (should be a profit from selling big one to buying small one). And as mean as it sounds, inless the male will end up hurting my other fish.. i think that female will die. I dont have a tank to seperate the two apart, and i can't put a tank seperater in or if would hurt my paroon and pictus which i care more about.
why not just ge rid of the paroon now while it small instead of trying to get rid of a multiple foot-long monster in a year or two. the 120 won't be enough either

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store