Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2024
Have you tested your water?
Yes
If yes, what is your ammonia?
If yes, what is your nitrite?
If I did not test my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be asked to do a test, and that water tests are critical for solving freshwater health problems.
Do you do water changes?
Yes
What percentage of water do you change?
31-40%
How frequently do you change your water?
Every week
If I do not change my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be recommended to do a water change, and water changes are critical for preventing future freshwater health problems.
Looks like he may have a little fuzz on his chin but it’s to hard to tell. Really can’t see, I may b trippin lol but Tiger fish eats fine, about 2 minnows a day. Wat are ur thought on silversides? I wna get him off live food asap. Is frozen tilapia a good option to feed also?

IMG_1051.jpeg

IMG_1054.jpeg

IMG_1046.jpeg

Caveden

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2020
Looks like he may have a little fuzz on his chin but it’s to hard to tell. Really can’t see, I may b trippin lol but Tiger fish eats fine, about 2 minnows a day. Wat are ur thots on silversides? I wna get him off live food asap. Is frozen tilapia a good option to feed also?
Yes tilapia is a good choice as it’s low in thiaminase. Silversides are a nice option as well. Most frozen seafoods would be good choice, try not to feed mammalian foods.

Reactions: Jdot

Jdot

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2024
Ok Thank u for the info! I read sum people said silversides r not good and Talapia wasn’t good either so I was confused

Jdot

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2024
Also wat r ur thought son aquarium set up? Does he need sand? I was thinking of keeping the aquarium bare so easy for clean up and nothing for him to hurt himself on

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store