fish room work in progress

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Everything looks good. Let me know if you need a hand, I'm not too far away.
I'm booked the next two weekends but let's get together towards the end of the month and set everything up in one shot. I'll work for beer and bbq

soupa2

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2007
cyn

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I'm booked the next two weekends but let's get together towards the end of the month and set everything up in one shot. I'll work for beer and bbq
OK by me.

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Everything looks good. Let me know if you need a hand, I'm not too far away.
Thank you Tom will most likely need that hand
Thank you will probably take you guys up on this

Room looks great, nice job. Looking forward to seeing the finished product

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Thank you . Me too!

Just curious you're going to do epoxy yourself or hire some pro to do it for you? If you do it urself where you buy the epoxy?
Hopefully we will do the epoxy. i want to get the fish in soon and the drain keeps on getting delayed. Either my buddy or me will do it. I think it is pretty easy to get a hold of though I haven't really looked into it.

Subscribe. Oh man... Realy like your work.
Thank you. Wish I could take credit for DIY but definitely not the case here

My original plan was to do two tier racks with a sump underneath. I am going to use mostly 75g to 180 gallons. The room is just over 7f tall so I will have to rethink the filtration I guess.

soupa2

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2007
cyn
Hopefully we will do the epoxy. i want to get the fish in soon and the drain keeps on getting delayed. Either my buddy or me will do it. I think it is pretty easy to get a hold of though I haven't really looked into it.
When you do pls let me know cuz I might do it for mine too...
Have you thought about the dampness of that room in the basement? How to control the humidity n temp?

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Lookin good bro
Thank you. sorry I haven't picked up the stand yet. still plan on it!

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Mike epoxy is easy. We did my friends garage and it was a breeze.
The Epoxy looks really easy. think we are going to skip it for the moment. I really need to get some of these tanks moving. The first came down today.
IMG_1405.JPG
Maybe when I switch to racks I can do some of the epoxy then but for now its a no go

When you do pls let me know cuz I might do it for mine too...
Have you thought about the dampness of that room in the basement? How to control the humidity n temp?
This room was refinished to handle the dampness. Behind the sheetrock is plastic lining, the sheetrock is green board sheetrock and the room is painted with a water resistant paint. When the humidity becomes an issue I will get a commercial dehumidifier if needed. Tomorrow the plumber is coming. I am adding a third zone to the furnace just for this room.

IMG_1405.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store