Fishing Season 2k15!!!!!!!!!!!!!

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Best day on the creek I've had since opening day this year! Caught 9 fish consisting of 3 Rainbow Trout, my first Brown Trout since March, a pair of Creek Chubs, a pair of Northern Hogsuckers, and what I believe is a Black Redhorse which will be a lifelister for me if it is.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: raubiy

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone else plan on fishing through the impending doom this weekend?

raubiy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2015
♛ Slovenija ♛
I was planing but my son got sick... It's a wekend indor for me and wife :(
I hope he get's beter in 1 week.

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Rained literally all weekend in Erie but still caught 53 fish for the weekend! Fished the lagoon and caught 59 there including Pumpkinseeds, a pair of Bluegills, 11 Largemouth, and a pair of Rock Bass. Also caught a nice 17" Drum (Sheaphead) off the pier at my cottage Friday night even though the water was muddy and there were 30" swells slamming against the pier. Fished Walnut Creek Friday as well and pulled out a nice pair of 16-18" smallies using live gobies over their post-spawn abandoned nests. Finally stopped at Geneva Marsh on the way home, which was high, but still was 1 for 3 on Bowfins which is a species I've been trying to catch forever! Unfortunately, the drastic humidity even though the air was freezing and having my phone in my pocket while fishing let to moisture getting in to my phone meaning I lost all the pictures I took this weekend unless they can recover my phone at the store tomorrow so I only have the pictures my dad took and the bass ones won't send and I don't want to deal with that at this hour (lol) so for now here's the Bowfin at least and I'll try to post the bass tomorrow. Be back in Erie in 2 weeks (hopefully to troll for once if the weather finally let's us!) and diving next weekend.

image.jpg

raubiy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2015
♛ Slovenija ♛
53 fish in 1 week ? :) You are great fisherman.
I hope you will recover phone. I like pics :D

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
53 fish in 1 week ? :) You are great fisherman.
I hope you will recover phone. I like pics :D
Thanks, raubiy! I often feel under skilled when I read the Erie fishing reports and see guys catching 50-300 perch in a matter of hours lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store