Fishlore.com

fishbum

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2007
Antarctica
Anyone been to this disaster? Mods who are complete morons and like to stick up for their friends, and discredit anyone who is not in their little group. What a joke...

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Yep. I'm a member. Logged in once and haven't logged on since I registered.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Lol, uuuuh yea. Don't visit there much. In all fairness, nothing compares to MFK ;)

BrookKeeper

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2015
Shenandoah Valley, VA
um, they sent me here, so they aren't all bad... I logged on there looking for anyone with NA native experience, and someone said "I think a lot of the native fish keepers hang out in the monster fish/monster tank communities" and i found... here...

I went back once to make fun of someone looking for help with their angle fish, in my opinion it was hilarious... promise it is worth the click...

http://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/a...cs/199209-unhappy-angle-fish.html#post2133526

Cheifwalnut

Candiru
MFK Member
May 31, 2015
Schoharie New York
um, they sent me here, so they aren't all bad... I logged on there looking for anyone with NA native experience, and someone said "I think a lot of the native fish keepers hang out in the monster fish/monster tank communities" and i found... here...

I went back once to make fun of someone looking for help with their angle fish, in my opinion it was hilarious... promise it is worth the click...

http://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/a...cs/199209-unhappy-angle-fish.html#post2133526
That was one of the most hilarious things I've read

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Is it an obtuse, acute, or right angle fish? Obtuse angle fish need a much bigger tank than acute angle fish do... and if it is a right angle fish, I am not surprised it is unhappy in a cylindrical tank...

This is all true

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store