For Sale | 240 gallon TruVu aquarium/fish tank acrylic/plexi set | $800 | Petaluma, CA | Pickup Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpow

Feeder Fish
Jun 9, 2004
Petaluma, CA
What type of listing is this?:
For Sale
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
240 gallon TruVu aquarium/fish tank acrylic/plexi set
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Petaluma, CA
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup Only
Description:
I've a 240 gallon TruVu thick acrylic/plexiglass fish tank/aquarium with DIY stand for sale.

The aquarium is in great condition, no cracks or leaks.
The dimensions are 8x2x2 feet.

The stand is also in great condition and tastefully designed/built to match any room.
The stand was designed to hold a compact car (no joke) and fully furnished to make it look like a cabinet/furniture - definitely doesn't look DIY.

It's currently holding a horde (100+) of malawis and hundreds of pounds black sand and rocks.
I'm also open for any offer on the fish & set-up/equipments

This is my dream tank.
I'm only selling this due to downsizing of the hobby (potentially getting booted out of the house)
Contact me for any additional info and what's included with the set.
bigpow@gmail.com

Picture taken during set-up (empty):
https://flic.kr/p/6SQQs2

Location is in Petaluma, CA
Due to the nature of this sale, it's cash & carry/pick-up only.
Bring a big truck or van (I rented a full size 8-ft U-haul van and hired 3 strong men + myself)
Yes, 4 adult men will be required to lift the tank empty.

Thanks for looking.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

steamboatpilot

Feeder Fish
Jul 10, 2015
Is it drilled for overflows? It is exactly what I am looking for but I promised my wife I'd wait until we paid off some credit cards before buying another tank. If you've still got it in a couple months I'll take it. I'm in Livermore so its not even a bad drive. Damnit.

bigpow

Feeder Fish
Jun 9, 2004
Petaluma, CA
I'm not sure about that - it has 2 holes for plumbing on top.
And two slots, I think those are probably where the overflow boxes should go to?
No built-in overflow, and clear all around (black background from pic is from aquarium background that I taped - not permanent)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store