For Sale | BIG MONSTER FISH and TANK SALE | $30-4,000 | Los Angeles, CA | Pickup and Able to Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

framcosco

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
los angeles, ca
Just Added:

3-4 month old FX6s...... practically NEW.

INCLUDES EVERYTHING except bio media as I will use it in my other tank.

$220 each. I have 2.

framcosco

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
los angeles, ca
Hello guys, please txt me directly for a quicker response...... it's much better than PMs. Thank you!!

INDO DATNOID has been SOLD & is going to a very good friend of mine. I am glad I found a very good home for him or her!!

k1ngph1l

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2008
Now here is something very special.... this is still an albino aro but it looks incredibly different than the rest....i don't know if to call this high shine or Matte or platinum looking..... but really....look at the contrast between the one in the front & the one in the back.... like night & day. If you are interested in this particular Matte aro, please txt me for pricing & availability.
View attachment 1144151

This one is a beauty. Looks like it could turn snow. Someone definitely needs to pick it up, or I may have to. lol

Also, the eyes may look black in the pictures, but in person they are lighter and at certain angles they do have a tint of red. 1000% albino

GLWS Frank!

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
What happened frank??!?!?!! Is it finally getting to much to handle lol or r u finally broke ;) lol sry u gotta get rid of all these super nice fish bro hope u make lots of $$$$$$$

framcosco

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
los angeles, ca
This one is a beauty. Looks like it could turn snow. Someone definitely needs to pick it up, or I may have to. lol

Also, the eyes may look black in the pictures, but in person they are lighter and at certain angles they do have a tint of red. 1000% albino

GLWS Frank!
Thanks brother..... not a snow...... just a very different albino variant..... undeniably different....

Awesome stock. I cant tell you how many times i click this post and drool. Hahaha, glws buddy
Buy something then!!! Bwahahahaha..... thanks!!

^^^ I second on that comment lol
You buy something too!!! Lol.

What happened frank??!?!?!! Is it finally getting to much to handle lol or r u finally broke ;) lol sry u gotta get rid of all these super nice fish bro hope u make lots of $$$$$$$
Don't be sorry bro, I am neither broke nor it's "too much" for me...... I have PLENTY of fish left.... my favorite fish...... my core collection..... if you notice, every so often I sell tons of fish. ... it's my way of making room for better things to come. :)

Reactions: biggfish
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store