For Sale | Stingray Pups | $250.00 | Salt Lake City Utah | Pickup and Able to Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
What type of listing is this?:
For Sale
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Stingray Pups
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Salt Lake City Utah
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup and Able to Ship
Description:
I have this group of mantilla leos and Mantilla forsale, delta cargo shipping, contact info below, Sorry about the micro bubbles in some pics if you want any other pics let me know thanks KEVIN,
Just a little info on Mantilla blood, they change a lot over the first couple years of life, I know a few of these will change in pattern a good amount, some i am sure will take after the leo more and stay similar as they are.
Please ask if you have any questions- Send me a PM
1 Male Leo/Mantilla 300.00
2 Male Leo/Mantilla 250.00

3 Male Leo/Mantilla 400.00

4 Male Leo/Mantilla 250.00

5 Male Leo/Mantilla 275.00

6 Male Mantilla 250.00

7 Female Mantilla 250.00

8 Female Leo/tilla 350.00

KEVIN- Call or Text- 385-232-0439, k6031@yahoo.com

I go to a lot of effort to ship healthy fish and have not lost a single one with many sold and shipped everywhere in the USA (thank you for those I have sold to, it’s been a pleasure!). I cannot control your aquariums water, once the fish have left here I made sure they are set to make the normal planned trip, but once it goes into your tank it is your responsibility to make sure all was and is in order with your water and filtration, once the fish is in your tank it is your fish and I assume no responsibility. If you have a question please ask!! I use pure oxygen and water treatment to make sure the water during shipment is good, I also starve the rays a full two days before shipping to make sure they do not cause any problems, I clip the barbs as well. I reserve the right to hold a shipment if bad weather, delays or other is making it not look good for the shipment that we planned, they might come to you a touch skinny as they have not eaten but most have them eating the day they arrive. If you want to ship them anyways against my better judgment you can do that at your risk without the guarantee. I normally would provide. I care for these animals and want you to get them healthy and alive and not lost in the Bermuda Triangle. I guarantee the fish will be healthy and alive when avail for pickup at the normal planned time by flight not delayed time, If you are late picking up the fish or do not pick up the fish its life is in your hands, If the fish is dead for some reason please call me no matter what time it is. I guarantee the fish up till 2 hrs. after confirmed on tracking data landing time. This should give you plenty of time to pick up the fish and get it home and confirm all is well with it before starting your drip acclimation. Once again if something seems wrong contact me the moment you notice it. During shipments I track the flights like crazy and message people all the time to check up and give status updates. Drip acclimation should take place for about a hour and a half or more depending on water temp in the bag,(talk to me about recommended acclimation process if you have any question, I will include some info with shipment) you need to get the water up to temperature (SLOWLY) Thanks much for looking/buying these wonderful rays and great working with you, KEVIN, 385-232-0439.​
Shipping method:
Air Cargo
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Reactions: davenmandy

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Thanks D davenmandy , To the top for all to see some rays forsale, Will make a deal if someone wants multiple males,

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Thanks, I love the mantillas,

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Top notch guy,seller,rays and shipping... recieved 3 rays June 19th that came packed extremly well and in exellent condition. They acclimated quick and ate hrs later same day. Bump for some classy rays! You'll enjoy them!

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Thanks all. Bump for the 4th holiday.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Adding this female For sale also- 400.00

Leo Mantilla Female

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Emailed back, sorry was busy and have not had time, but you got them now hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store