What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Silver Arowana
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
San Diego
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Free silver aro to any member of mfk who can meet the tank requirements. He is currently around 15". I hate to see him go, but the tank he is in right now just isn't working out well. His current tank is a 250 gallon acrylic uniquarium. With the way the overflows are built, the water level stays very high which results in my aro hitting his head quite often. Something I didn't think about when I set up the tank. If you want to make a trade, I'm always interested in SA/CA cichlids. If not, he's free to anyone with a 250+ tank. Thanks for looking.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

IMAG0680.jpg

IMAG0493.jpg

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA

aotechs

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2015
Columbus, OH
If there is no local interest for him and decide to offer shipping. He would have a good home in my 340. Free bump.

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
4500 gal...340 gallon.... Free bump for a Free fish??? lol man people are more thirsty on here then the fish! haha all in good fun

Beetlebug515

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2015
I would love for him to go to a 4500, or a 340, but I honestly have no idea how to ship a fish as large as he is. I have never shipped a fish before and it really seems pretty daunting.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
I would love for him to go to a 4500, or a 340, but I honestly have no idea how to ship a fish as large as he is. I have never shipped a fish before and it really seems pretty daunting.
Nah. Don't bother with the shipping. There is a great plethora of big tanks and great keepers in California.

As Ihsnshaik skilfully noted, we, well, I for one, were vocalizing our wishful thinking and exposing our intimate weaknesses... :)

Your are a rare, nice guy but you've seriously tripped me up :) Kidding. My fault obviously. I saw your thread and this thread and was overcome with a startling contrast... and the rusty old gears started turning and eventually spit out crap like this: see page 2 http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/f...cent-shark-400-miramar-florida-pickup.660096/

Reactions: Ihsnshaik
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store