FS | 6x Large Clown Loaches, 8x Mascara Barbs, 2x IT Datnoids | $300 | Aurora Colorado | Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

knlprez

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2012
Colorado
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
6x Large Clown Loaches, 8x Mascara Barbs, 2x IT Datnoids
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Aurora Colorado
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
What type of listing is this?:
FS

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Clown Loaches, Mascara Barbs, Datnoids

What are your prices?:

Where are you located?:
Aurora Colorado

Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup

Description:
I've been traveling too much for work and do not have time to enjoy the tank so stepping out of the hobby for now.

6 large clown loaches, 1x10+" and incredibly fat, 1x7", 2x6", 2x5." Would like to sell them all together. Price $300 OBO for all.

8 Mascara Barbs, puntius assimilis. 3x5" males, 4x4" females, 1x3" juvenal. These fish have spawned and we raise a few but put them in the display too early and they became Dat food... Please see the video, they are too fast to get a decent picture. Eat everything, including plants. Price $150 for all 8 OBO

2 Indo Datnoids, 1x8", 1x5". Eating massivore or any other pellats. Never fed live since getting them on dry food, but will eat sliced shrimp, bloodworms, etc. $40 for the little guy and $60 for the big one OBO. Small one stable 80% of the time, big one maybe 5%.

1 5" red-tailed black shark, free with any of the other fish.

Let me know if anyone has questions and I'll try to get some better pics of Large Marge (the big CL) and the dats.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

FTS.jpg

Marge 1.jpg

Marge 2.jpg

Marge 3.jpg

Marge 4.jpg

knlprez

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2012
Colorado
Pickup only guys. Never shipped before and not looking to experiment with it now, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store