FS | Intermedia peacock bass 8-9" | $375 | Ann Arbor Michigan | Picking-Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

crenicichla444

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2013
Michigan
Bump. Pretty much sold (by the end of February) just bumping it again would like to get him out of the 125 and into someone else's (bigger) tank

S4Detroit

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2015
Detroit,Mi
I would possibly trade my Hoplias Australis that's 12" but not 100% I want to part with my Wolf but that is a nice bass. I'm growing out 3 Ocellaris rite now. If you might be interested just pm me and I will give you my cell #

IMG_20160111_185725156.jpg

IMG_20160108_171610439.jpg

IMG_20160106_120327799.jpg

IMG_20160109_121228341.jpg

crenicichla444

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2013
Michigan
I would possibly trade my Hoplias Australis that's 12" but not 100% I want to part with my Wolf but that is a nice bass. I'm growing out 3 Ocellaris rite now. If you might be interested just pm me and I will give you my cell #

View attachment 1164217

View attachment 1164218

View attachment 1164219

View attachment 1164220
Thanks for the offer but IMO I don't think he's worth nearly as much as my bass and I don't think he'll fit in with my plans for my 300. I sold a couple green eye lacerdaes to a buddy and was offered it back but its kinda too aggressive for my liking. He used to be calm as a baby but now he's apparently a prick lol... Good to see another Michigan mfker here tho

S4Detroit

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2015
Detroit,Mi
Thanks for the offer but IMO I don't think he's worth nearly as much as my bass and I don't think he'll fit in with my plans for my 300. I sold a couple green eye lacerdaes to a buddy and was offered it back but its kinda too aggressive for my liking. He used to be calm as a baby but now he's apparently a prick lol... Good to see another Michigan mfker here tho
Np good luck on the sale. I would have to argue the value of my Wolf tho. You won't find very many Australis around and even less for sale. But I actually have this guy with Cory cats,belly crawler pike and even had some crawfish breed in the tank. He is pretty laid back. But I have been on this site on and off for around 10 years. Couldn't figure out my old name and password so just made a new account.

Reactions: crenicichla444

crenicichla444

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2013
Michigan
Np good luck on the sale. I would have to argue the value of my Wolf tho. You won't find very many Australis around and even less for sale. But I actually have this guy with Cory cats,belly crawler pike and even had some crawfish breed in the tank. He is pretty laid back. But I have been on this site on and off for around 10 years. Couldn't figure out my old name and password so just made a new account.
Thanks man. However i have active sources for them and lacerdae. While they are pretty cool and uncommon I'm not a fan of them. The only Hoplias worth as much as a foot long intermedia IMO is an Aimara. I just happened to price my intermedia fairly low because actually selling an expensive fish can take quite awhile... In trade value obviously it's easily worth much more than just $375... It's cool how u have him in with smaller fish. But I really don't like the look of australis... One of my least fav wolves along with malabaricus haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store