FS- RARE Geo Mirabilis, pellegrini, uncommon Cory cat groups ect P/U or possible meet RI 02919

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazonAquatics

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2015
Hey everyone I have some fish I need to part with

X1 GORGEOUS 5-5.5" range Geophagus mirabilis male for sale. He is going to be a absolutely amazing show fish! LONG streamers already and continuing to grow. Asking $75 for this guy

X1 beautiful geophagus Mirabilis around 4-4.5" range gorgeous color streamers aren't there yet asking $40 for this one

X1 geophagus pellegrini female. I bought a pair off Jeff Rapps wild caught from Río San Juan Colombia but recently lost the male so I'm going to part with her. She is 5-6" range cost me $85 for her will part with her for $60. Rapps still has some for sale so you can get more to add to this female

X6 corydoras robineae (3m 3f) sexually mature and ready for breeding! They are in the 2-2.5" range nice size corys. Asking $60 for the group wild caught

X6 corydoras CW051 gorgeous "new panda" corys I have (4m and 2f) for this group and females are FAT and ready to lay eggs. These are also wild caught and asking $90 for the group

X6 albino royal farowella gorgeous around 3" total size asking $150 for the group

Pick up in RI 02919 or possible meet depending how far away you are

Any questions please email me at joe_amazonaquatics@aol.com thanks! If you have a Instagram all pics are on my page amazonaqautics if you don't please email me

Joe

AmazonAquatics

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2015
TTT need some fish out! albino Royal farowella $100
Corydoras CW051 $80, Geophagus Mirabilis show male SOLD.

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Community Vendor :
A Community Vendor is classified as one who purchases livestock or other goods with the intent to redistribute them. Anyone fitting this description is required to become a vendor and must pay the applicable fees in order to utilize the classifieds section. Please feel free to contact neoprodigy for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store