General Marine Questions

Bogwoodbruce

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2007
Rotherham, UK
www.facebook.com
Hello all, i kept Marines many years ago and have some brief experience working with and maintianing them, but this was many years ago and i know that things have come along in leaps and bounds!

I've been wanting to setup a Nano for some time (approx 60-70L) and i noticed in my local Maiden Head Aquatics (Dukeries Branch) they have a Supafish Aquaexpert 70 Litre tank setup on the counter which they maintain without Corals and just a few fish, no additional lighting, or a skimmer etc and they use a Filter that they sell which apparently does the job of the skimmer and all other equipment, many apologies for not being able to remember the name of this.

I just fancy a couple of clowns and a bit of liverock (No corals etc) is this do able with just a Glass Tank, Filter, LED Lighting, and a heater?

Is it a case of preparing the salt water, checking with Hydrometre, cycling and adding a couple of clowns? Or is there more to it, please excuse if this sounds ignorant, marines have just always been a daunting prospect!

jr136

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2015
I agree with dallen, keep simple and stay on top of water changes and I think you'd be set. My qt is very similar as we'll and does the trick just fine

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store