Good online vendor of oddball fish?

Omrit

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2015
I have been looking for a good online vendor of unique fish. Right now I mostly want a rainbow wolffish ,but in general I would just like to find a vendor with a cool selection of fish I could shop at long term.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Wes at rare fish is the man. fugupuff fugupuff

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Gotta look on eBay, aquabid and Facebook. Shipping is a bit but you can get some oddball fish for sure.

Also Wes will bring in some awesome fish. Ray at amazing fish as well.

Be patient that's the key.

Reactions: tlindsey

Omrit

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2015
I look on aquabid ,but I am looking for one person/company that I can order multiple things from. Right now I mostly order from "Thewetspot" ,but I might try to make an order with "aquascapeonline" since they are the only guys who have a rainbow wolffish in stock.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
I look on aquabid ,but I am looking for one person/company that I can order multiple things from. Right now I mostly order from "Thewetspot" ,but I might try to make an order with "aquascapeonline" since they are the only guys who have a rainbow wolffish in stock.
If going through aquascape I'd talk to shookONES shookONES instead of going through the regular staff. They're in the middle of a rebuilding process and the service is second to everyone.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Trinsfish on eBay has a red wolf stocked as well as Jackson aquatics. They are both on eBay. It's
hard for online vendors to get everything on a wish list but if you contact these vendors they can setup something for you O Omrit .

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
O Omrit a 4 inch red wolf available online on eBay by seller exotic fish shop. 59 for the fish and 30 for shipping. You can decide whether to get it but it's available. I've bought from the seller prior and never had issues. Decent shipping.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Wes Wong @ Rare Fish and Raymond Chan at Amazing Fish are the only people I buy from. Many of Wes' fish are one of a kind. Wes is on here, Ray is only on FB.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store