Got my new jardini today

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Alright Vincent ? Yes not too bad thanks mate seems to have settled into the new setup nicley feedings fine etc barbels still on the mend but much better than it was , I'm still not to sure about this gar it looks a little on the thin side but like usual I'll never know unless I try it ;):)
How's all yours doing mate ? Still feeding fine ? Any update videos for this thread ? Show of the shinehead lol

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Thread hasn't been updated in over a week! Was hoping all was good! Now I know for sure!!:) I am glad to hear your beast is doing better! I will update with a video soon... hopefully tmrw. Both the snow and the shiny head are doing great! Almost made a bad mistake though...thank goodness nothing terrible happened.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I've been off partying all weekend not much mfk been going on lol ;):)
What was the big mistake ? Putting the snow in with the three silvers ? I did catch that video quickly over weekend looks like they were all jealous lol :D but in all seriousness it must have been either its a slightly bigger aro so there trying to see it off or survival of the fittest natural selection sort of thing (why albinos don't last in the wild ) they kill off what stands out and what's different

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Nice mate , that system looks ridiculously large you got enough k1 there Vincent ? lol
What fry feeders are in with them ? Where's your jar been moved to ?
The barbel on mine seems to be healing up its a bit crocked but I'm just going to let it heal up and see how it is (no drastic snip taken from it unless I really have to )

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
New set up looks good Danny, the jardini is filling out nicely. My lie banged his barles up a bit too but they came back fine. Looking toward to seeing Vince's jar grow out too. As a side note I picked up an emaciated silver yesterday. I want too see what I can do with it over the next few months. If I can get a good picture I'll do a growth thread on it so I record it's progress.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Thanks Tom just need a few more plants to establish now , thinking java or moss tied to the wood , nice to know your lei healed up fine after a barbel incident :)
Vinces is going to be awesome when its big if it keeps that shine.
Look forward to seeing this silver of yours grow out , im sure you'll get a few inches on it over the next few months

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
He always is mate , if he could he'd kill me lol :D
I never seem to land a friendly jardini , oh well evil beast it is hahahaha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store