HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
sorry not to be crud but hey, you stuff your face with turkey, stuffing, mash potatoes and gravy and what ever else, S#$%T going to happen. LoL

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
sorry not to be crud but hey, you stuff your face with turkey, stuffing, mash potatoes and gravy and what ever else, S#$%T going to happen. LoL
Lol, you're thinking of bowel movement, I think. After a great meal some of us enjoy a bowl movement, right Danny?? :D

Lol, "not to be crud" there you go again! ;)

Reactions: generousman

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Daily life of a pleco

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
i went to golden corral yesterday. they only gave me 3/4 of a drink. it cost $14. there was no pecan pie (my fave) i couldnt sleep last nite cos i was so dehydrated and hot. wut do they put in their food?
A ton of salt!

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
i went to golden corral yesterday. they only gave me 3/4 of a drink. it cost $14. there was no pecan pie (my fave) i couldnt sleep last nite cos i was so dehydrated and hot. wut do they put in their food?
We just got a Golden Coral in our city recently. I have yet to try it. I loove me some buffet, it always looks crowded.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
we had one by the house. i did not like it, seems no else did either it closed down after about a year. On the up side building now a health club. LoL

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
ya, me and the wife got quite the chuckle on the way to work as we pass it every day.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store