Happy Veterans Day!

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
LMAO, you all never been a sailor or a roofer. We keep it respectful in any public setting, even when being an arse. :)

boldtogether

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2008
chino hills, california
Bruh.

The only time I speak in a civilized manner is on MFK. Any other time I speak readily in the colorful colloquialisms that are integral to the poetic vulgarity of the vocabulary of a drill sergeant. It is VERY hard for me to be nice here... as the many MFKers who have me as Facebook friends can attest. LMAO

As for fires, I'm actually not a gun bunny. I was part of a very small MOS whose job it was to make sure that Abu Ghraib didn't happen again. I'll admit though that I WANTED to be a gun bunny, but I'm colorblind so combat arms was off limit for me.
I had a customer call my boss at my civilian job to praise the good work I did....but then killed it by saying I was "vulgar"....hahaha, whatever that means!
Fortunately, my boss was ex-CIA...and he knew the f-bomb sentence enhancement is essential for a soldier...my co-worker was also Army....the secretaries in the office just covered their ears when we started talking...hahahahaa!!

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
All this crap talking is going to cause me to NEVER get advice on my tanks again and when I do you guys are going to do so in a way that'll make me kill my fish! lol jk I love the inter-service and MOS's rivalry. Seems everybody gets the poop end of the deal and the end.

Chicxulub Chicxulub , you proud of me being able to form sentences without bypassing the potty mouth filter? It's hard for me but believe it or not, I can be house broken! lol
haha trhat sounds about right. in fact, dose those tanks youre having issues with with about 3 pounds of rock salt, the fish will be alright hahaha.

Reactions: USMCSS

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Bruh.

The only time I speak in a civilized manner is on MFK. Any other time I speak readily in the colorful colloquialisms that are integral to the poetic vulgarity of the vocabulary of a drill sergeant. It is VERY hard for me to be nice here... as the many MFKers who have me as Facebook friends can attest. LMAO

As for fires, I'm actually not a gun bunny. I was part of a very small MOS whose job it was to make sure that Abu Ghraib didn't happen again. I'll admit though that I WANTED to be a gun bunny, but I'm colorblind so combat arms was off limit for me.
oh man...don't insult yourself with wanting to be a cannon monkey....get ANY of the other 13 series first...we can all "pull cord, go BOOM!", gun bunnies can't run the afatds system though ahaha

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
16" guns like on the battleships.

Red_Man

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2010
Indiana
Aquanero Aquanero P predatorkeeper87 Oddball Oddball
Per Oddballs' reference to the fire control system I believe he is referencing the large guns on battleships and destroyers. As for what they where used for.... You name it. All depended on their mission. Take out a tiki hut with bad guys in it or level a building housing xyz.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store