Hello from Alberta's praries

code

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2023
I consider my self a novice to early intermediate in the hobby. My first tank was a 55 gallon tank with two electric blue Acaras and 4 bolivian rams. I had that tank running pristine for a year before I had to shut it down because we moved. I then purchased a 15 gallon fluval flex a year ago and kept killi fish. I loved my killis but they kept jumping out of the tank while I was doing maintenance or jumping with incredible precision into a small space between the lid and rear filter compartment. I lost all but one. He lived about a year with a group of corydoras. I Bred a few batches of Apistogramma Cacatuoides and loved it but I got tired of running the baby brine shrimp farm and eventually sold of the stock to my LFS. I now own two 32.5 gallon fluval flexes and two 15 gallon fluval flexes. I can't recommend the 32.5 gallons the filter compartment is just not designed well. I'm running a community tank currently 32.5 gallons. Stock 3 bolivian rams (1 m 2f) my male Appisto, honey goiramis, corydoras and rummy nose. Second 32.5 guppie cherry shrimp. 15 gallon guppie grow out.
That's me happy to be here

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Welcome!

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi
zoomed.com