Hello monster fish keepers :)

Pain187

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2015
Jeddah
upani.net
188.88cm x 60.96cm x 60.96cm. is min for 2 oscars.
Great, I well check with the store today and i well inform you with the latest update for it, thank you so much for your advise Greg :)
And i'm really glad to be one of this community member.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
tank is just part of fish keeping, you need to think about proper filtration for the tank, this is going to cost almost as much as the tank, not counting the stand.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
you more than welcome, there folks here that know allot more than me, please please ask questions, there are no dumb questions just dumb answers, and make use of the articles about water quality and the such, :)

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
not a filter I am familiar with, so can not say either way, seems to be a good one if complicated filter. I am a Eheim fan. I would add a couple AC110 HoB (hangs on back) filters, IMHO canister for bio filtration and HoB for Mechanical filtration best filtration combo.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
in my world of thinking to much filtration better than enough, like heaters redundancy a good thing, if something goes down you still covered.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
sounds good, google it up and look up reviews for those that have used it, buying fish tanks, filters and the such like buying car, walk in knowing what you want. never rely on them telling you what you need,

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
you do not want your canister to be your mech filtration IMHO, they are a PITA to clean, something you only want to have to do every 2 months or so. This why the HoB filters, they very easy to clean and remove most the floating particles. increasing the time you need to clean the canister. with out me running HoB I would have to clean my canisters every other week to once a month, with them i can clean them once every other month,

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store