Help choices r needed lol

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
I can't get toyin to sell em to me :( as soon as I told him I don't have a airport around me I got to receive them ups or fedex he stopped emailing me back :( I put my buddy on hold for 2 weeks so I could get these from toyin first but looks like that's not happening

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Sorry to hear!

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Sucks, I kind of had the same thing happen to me, I've been wanting a gold wolf for a while, I had a chance but ray only ships airport to airport and my sister didn't wanna do that. Looks like I wouldn't be able to order from toyin either lol..

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Sucks, I kind of had the same thing happen to me, I've been wanting a gold wolf for a while, I had a chance but ray only ships airport to airport and my sister didn't wanna do that. Looks like I wouldn't be able to order from toyin either lol..
Are you talking bout Ray of Amazing Fish? I thought he does door to door too. And Toyin does ship door to door. So you'd be okay. I used to order door to door but I've been doing airport to airport.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Are you talking bout Ray of Amazing Fish? I thought he does door to door too. And Toyin does ship door to door. So you'd be okay. I used to order door to door but I've been doing airport to airport.
I too have gotten polys door to door in the past, and was also rclecently told only air port to airport...

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
I honestly much rather prefer airport to airport. I'm about 45-60 minutes away from the nearest airport (and I frequently use an airport an hour and a half away), but getting it at the airport often cuts out a lot more transit time and stress on the fish than people think. It sometimes costs more, but I've heard my fair share of usps/ups (and even expirienced some to a degree) stories to pay that extra money. Especially down here in Texas in the hotter months, if transit takes too long or isn't done right you can be out a lot more money than it would've costed to do AP to AP. Just my opinion

dmcskoolkid

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2010
MD
I just got a few off toyin and they were shipped to my door. I think it depends on where live.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store