Help. New ray not eating.

RuckusLV

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 16, 2005
BuckTown
Any suggestions? I can't seperate her because all my quarantine, feeder and sick tanks are all full of new fish right now. All the other new guys/girls are eating just fine. She is swimming all over the tank investigating everything but NOT eating at all. She is already real skinny and am afraid I will lose her in the next couple of days if she doesn't eat soon. I am feeding live black worms. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.:)

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
tank size and temp??? tank mates?? type of ray??? my sudjestion would be temp 84-86 and lots of black worms maybe some red wigglers.... also keep the tank dark.... what size is the ray??

RuckusLV

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 16, 2005
BuckTown
Tank Size is 300
Tank mates are other rays ranging from 5" to 26", Spotted, shortnose and longnose gars, Vitattus African Tigerfish. Her tankmates are pretty cool. There has been no major compitetion other than the 3 rays that were introduced the same time she was for food because the others are already trained on market shrimp and squid. Temp is around 83-84 degrees. Ray is a catexi variant (spelling) ray is 5".

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store