Help Walmart Puffers

PufferCorps

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2016
hayward ca
www.pufferfishrescue.org
Hi
I founded the 1st Puffer rescue shelter in February of 2015. I rescued 300+ GSP's, and campaigned to remove the from Walmart. So far I successfully removed them from the San Francisco bay area, and am still working store by store across the country.

You can help!
Let managers know they can remove them, its not a head office decision, but many managers don't know this.
They are more than happy to do it.
Also, we are making changes for the rest of te fish too. Send the address, with pics if possible, to: my email after i have posted 4 times and the admin will let me share it.

Thanks
Peggy Thomas
Flounder/Executive Director
Puffer Rescue Justice Corps

Reactions: tlindsey

PufferCorps

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2016
hayward ca
www.pufferfishrescue.org
no love for the other fish suffering in wal-mart?
Please reRead my post "ALSO we are making changes for the REST OF THE FISH too. Send Address, pics if possible"..., to my email at Puffer Corps headquarters which I can't post yet due to rules

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Please reRead my post "ALSO we are making changes for the REST OF THE FISH too. Send Address, pics if possible"..., to my email at Puffer Corps headquarters which I can't post yet due to rules
Touche, missed that entire paragraph. good on you.

Reactions: PufferCorps

PufferCorps

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2016
hayward ca
www.pufferfishrescue.org
Touche, missed that entire paragraph. good on you.
I can post my email now pufferrescue@gamail.com
also see my website www.pufferfishrescue.org

I basically cut out the middleman, and am working directly with the party responsible for maintenance.
My underground movement of Puffer Guard volunteers have taken on their local Walmart stores to report violations of the aquaria clean trust agreement. These stores are reported
back to Puffer Corps headquarters, where they are added to our weekly list of stores that need attention. The stores that have crossed my desk, are stores that have made enduring improvements.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I can post my email now pufferrescue@gamail.com
also see my website www.pufferfishrescue.org

I basically cut out the middleman, and am working directly with the party responsible for maintenance.
My underground movement of Puffer Guard volunteers have taken on their local Walmart stores to report violations of the aquaria clean trust agreement. These stores are reported
back to Puffer Corps headquarters, where they are added to our weekly list of stores that need attention. The stores that have crossed my desk, are stores that have made enduring improvements.
lol good send your volunteers to Hermitage PA and Butler PA. Those walmarts need to stop selling fish for sure.

Reactions: PufferCorps

PufferCorps

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2016
hayward ca
www.pufferfishrescue.org
lol good send your volunteers to Hermitage PA and Butler PA. Those walmarts need to stop selling fish for sure.
Welcome aboard Ranger PK87! You are hereby called to duty!
Get me those addresses and I'll send you your Puffer Guard badge.

PufferCorps

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2016
hayward ca
www.pufferfishrescue.org
I have T-Shirts too, but they cost $20
:)

pizap.com14551182730221.jpg

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Why is that man wearing a mask? lol I'm a bit old to be a ranger haha

PufferCorps

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2016
hayward ca
www.pufferfishrescue.org
Why is that man wearing a mask? lol I'm a bit old to be a ranger haha
haha to keep his job! thats a walmart manager accepting a congratulatory Puffer Corps t-shirt for making his store a Puff Free zone.
But seriously, if you could give me those addresses Ill make sure they get seen to

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store