Helpp

Pmoney101

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2015
Baltimore
I came down stairs to My 14 inch flower horn laying on his side at the bottom of the tank he is trying to swim and is moving rock and tryimg to swim upright what should I do

Shad27

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2015
I'm doing a water change now temp stays at 79 degrees and I'm adding conditioner and salt as well
What ever you do don't not feed him I believe it's his swim bladder this just happen with my 12 in red devil don't feed him change the water not to much at least 25 percent change so.he won't be in any more shock and he will be fine and add the salt like you said you would. What happen is we feed them to much because they get very greedy I used I used to feed mine at least three times I day and even though they eat it some time everything don't come out as it should. And once he get better try giving him.frozen cooked peas ever once in a while

Reactions: Pmoney101

Pmoney101

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2015
Baltimore
What ever you do don't not feed him I believe it's his swim bladder this just happen with my 12 in red devil don't feed him change the water not to much at least 25 percent change so.he won't be in any more shock and he will be fine and add the salt like you said you would. What happen is we feed them to much because they get very greedy I used I used to feed mine at least three times I day and even though they eat it some time everything don't come out as it should. And once he get better try giving him.frozen cooked peas ever once in a while
Thank youu for the help really appreciate it

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store