Here we go again PISSEd!!!!!

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
I have finally found the solution why my water change last week water parameter was off the charts. Loose 2 big monster and this time I don't want to mention it.

Before I headed out to my long weekend vacation I do water change. Drain out 80% keep my filters running every thing was good. So I started to fill the water back and it was fine. When I looked at my tank water was crystal clear at around 60% filled. When off to do other things and look at my tank at 90% that's when my water in my tank turn orange /yellow ****ting looking water.

Here is what I found from my tape water from the tub , sink and toilet all same color. My fish start to breathing hard and I have no choice but to wait until my water come clean and clear again from the city. I was late for my flight , my fish tank crashed and most of all lose most of my expensive fish. Don't want to mention but atleast 8-10k worth lost today .

Right now I'm so afraid to keep fish and do water change , my city is so mess up.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I understand the water is stained, but what killed the fish? and sorry, hard blow man, :(

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
I am sorry for your loss. If i were you, i would file a complaint with the public utilities department in your city. What are the water test parameters? The water looks like it has rust in it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store