Hey guys

Everglades

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2016
Hey fellow MFK members,

My name is Maurice and I'm from The Netherlands.

I've created this account arround 180 days ago but I've only been lurking arround and have not posted anything since then.

Been follow alot of DIY project and learned alot from them and I hope to learn alot more from you guys in the future.

Have a great day and keep enjoying the hobby.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Well Welcome to MFK! This forum is a great knowledge base indeed, do you plan on doing any builds of any sort? :)

Everglades

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2016
Hey Hendre thank for the reply,

As for now I don't really have any plans for a DIY project untill i found a house for me and my girl friend, luckily shes also into fresh water fish so once we're settled im sure some project will start.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Sounds great!

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Welcome Maurice! Do you keep any fish at the moment? :)

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Hey Kitiee Katt, Currently i have 1 pair wild caught Motoro stingrays, 1 wild caught breeding pair Heros liberfer and 1 breeding pair Oscars!
That is very cool. Can you make a thread of these i would love to see this

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Hey Kitiee Katt, Currently i have 1 pair wild caught Motoro stingrays, 1 wild caught breeding pair Heros liberfer and 1 breeding pair Oscars!
Oooh I'd love to see some pics of your fishies!.. This may sound like a stupid question but... do they have names?! :D

That is very cool. Can you make a thread of these i would love to see this
I'm sure he could post pics here if he hasn't already posted elsewhere.. ;)

Everglades

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2016
Oooh I'd love to see some pics of your fishies!.. This may sound like a stupid question but... do they have names?! :D

I'm sure he could post pics here if he hasn't already posted elsewhere.. ;)

I havent posted any of my fish else where haha, only 1 question in the general discussion about my stingray but yes i would love to share my fishies with you guys, where is the correct location to post some sort of topic? or could i just add them here?

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
I havent posted any of my fish else where haha, only 1 question in the general discussion about my stingray but yes i would love to share my fishies with you guys, where is the correct location to post some sort of topic? or could i just add them here?
There are sections of the forum for everything. You can post them here if you want or you can post them in general aquaria where lots of people will likely see them, or post each of your fish in its dedicated section so the experts in them sections can admire your fish. Its up to you. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store