Hoping today makes my aqurium keeping easier

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Going in today for a pancreasse transplant. In the past when ever I would get doing my chores I would have a sugar low. This surgery should change my life for the better as I have had diadetes for 42 years now. It will take awhile to get going again but when I do fish lookout. My wife will have a lot of work ahead of her fo at least a few weeks. Will let you all know how it goes in a couple of weeks if you could all say a prayer to help my wife I would really like that. Talk to you all soon.
Good Luck...I'm on the waiting list for one myself.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Also don't try to save money by using one of those Tijuana doctors, they'll remove yor pancreas all right

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
Well I had fears going in and qqnd should havw listened to them. This one was a no go too aand I almost died during 1 of the surgeries. Any way I am back home and still a diabetic but that is ok. Now is the long road to be normal again. Thank you all for your concerns. Warborg I don't know what to tell you this is a very comple surgery. If you are doing fine take a long look at the surgery before going ahead. This was my second and niethe worked. It is very risky so weigh your odds my friend I wish I had more.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store