How about having a K3--

Tropical Joe

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2014
Queens NY
I went to K2 with a friend of mine in New Jersey. I have to say--- this show had potential to be great. The only thing it was lacking was venders. It would be great to have a fresh water show as big as MACNA. I could not believe when I seen people selling fish out of there rooms. That was great. Just think a vacation were you can stay for a few nights with fish galore everywhere. I wish they would have stuck with it to make it better year after year. If anyone that was involved with K2 reads this, I would really like to talk about having a K3. You guys did a great job getting the speakers and running the auctions. This was something for us to look forward to. Please reconsider having another show. Jersey would due but Queens NY would be even better. Why Queens ?? Because it is right outside the city with transportation. It would attract all of the 5 borrows with out the crazy prices of the city. I could help in finding a place as well as advertising. Anyway I thought this would be great for all of MFK fish heads and help put this hobby back on the map. Oh yea Don't forget about the Taco truck.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
neoprodigy neoprodigy

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Wasn't there some kind of issue with one of the main people behind K2?

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Wasn't there some kind of issue with one of the main people behind K2?
The other group we teamed up with was a bit shady - I tel neoprodigy neoprodigy all the time we need to do it again.. Tropical Joe Tropical Joe there are other events all the time... me and a couple of buddies are taking a ride down to Catcon next month... and NJAS is having there fall auction oct 9th- You could also look into a great club in the city Great City Aquarium Society

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store