How fast to Pacu Grow??

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
You could and should do okay as long as your plan actually stays on course. and you do not have a pacu that exceeds the usual growth... all are a little different... .but if things do not work out you should have a plan for that too, pacus are wonderful... lets see a pic of your baby.

Mysticshadows3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2008
Lansing, Michigan
www.myspace.com
Red Devil;2139801; said:
You could and should do okay as long as your plan actually stays on course. and you do not have a pacu that exceeds the usual growth... all are a little different... .but if things do not work out you should have a plan for that too, pacus are wonderful... lets see a pic of your baby.
I'll post pics later - just wait for an update...he has already grown a little!

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Mysticshadows3;2140254; said:
I'll post pics later - just wait for an update...he has already grown a little!
i adore pacus... i miss mine that passed after my tank had a short in it and caused a fire.. pacus are the best!

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Red Devil;2140526; said:
i adore pacus... i miss mine that passed after my tank had a short in it and caused a fire.. pacus are the best!
Keep talking like that and you're going to end up with them again. I told you I'll be happy to ship mine to you.

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
dragonfish;2140673; said:
Keep talking like that and you're going to end up with them again. I told you I'll be happy to ship mine to you.
haha... i will always feel that way about them... especially when you raise it from a baby and it trusts you and smiles at you when you enter the room... and then does the wiggle and shake routine.. they were true comics... :(

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Mysticshadows3;2140669; said:
Nobody on here likes Pacu. They are all like - get rid of it, or, why would you want to own a Pacu? Get rid of it!

No.
You stick around awhile and you will find dozens of pacu lovers on here... today is just an off day... there are pacu threads all over the place...

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America

frnchjeep

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2006
Ct
Mysticshadows3;2140669; said:
Nobody on here likes Pacu. They are all like - get rid of it, or, why would you want to own a Pacu? Get rid of it!

No.
There are some haters on here. Ignore them. They are just scared to own a real fish.:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store