How often should I feed juvenile arowana

Steven Williams

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2015
I have a 55 gallon long aquarium with a juvenile arowana in it and some other fish. I clearly know about the hazard of keeping an arowana with the other fish in the video. Please read my other threads before you complain.
So juvenile arowana about 7 months old, 10.5-11.5 inches about, etc. read other thread for more info. Its currently recovering for about 3 months now. What I've been wondering is how often I should feed it. Right now since its healing its fins I feed it daily about 10-12 pellets a day. It eats Azoo arowana pellets and Nutrafin Max arowana pellets. Every weekend I feed it 10-12 large crickets also. Its recovery has sped up since I started feeding it the Azoo and Nutrafin about 3 months ago. As soon as its fully healed I would like to know the daily schedule of how often I should feed it. Also I would like size so like say it grows to a foot and larger and larger. Please give me like average routine for certain sizes like at this size feed it ___ and when it gets to this size feed it ___.

Link to videos:

If video does not work check other threads to see images of fish and let me know in comments if not available

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
yup two times a day, if your around all day three times with small feedings

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store