how to find fish auctions?

rnocera

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
There used to be a fish show and auction in Pittsburgh at Elmonzo's Palace Inn every once in a while, and I was randomly thinking about it yesterday. Does anyone know if there are still any fish auctions in the Pittsburgh area? Anyone have a clue how to find one?

I found one through google, but it's with a fish club, and you have to be a member to go to the auction. On top of that, it sounds like they're just starting it up, and I don't want to drive almost an hour and a half just to see that there are 3 people selling guppies and angels there. I saw the one at Elmonzo's a few times (I personally always went to the reptile shows), and I remember people getting great deals on tanks and fish. I'd love to find another one to hit up now that I'm addicted.

Thanks!

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
Have your tried to just search for Pittsburgh area fihs auctions? or good to a good LFS in the aread b/c they should know ifa club is near you and how to contact them. b/c they are the ones that usually put auctions on.

uberunce

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2007
Toronto
Benfica;2660188; said:
Go to www.aquabid.com its a really good site. You bid on fish/equipement etc take a look.
i think he ment live auction.

i think the best thing to do is to just join the club, usually its like $10 a month and they have a small auction at the end of every club meeting.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store