Hybrids

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
Very nice fish! So jealous. And i loce your collection and yes overstocking makes a great difference in aggression. Those keepers came out beautiful.:)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

00rollins

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
Strong Island ,NY
Thanks folks, once I can get my new tanks fully up and running my collection will grow and maybe some line breeding to isolate desired traits

Ideas for the near future:
Pickin up some red mammon male for my show tank and females for breeding

Possibly utilize my female fenstrat for breeding into my fh lines

Backbreeding a keeper female not in the pics to daddy for some standart rd

Backbreeding some of my current offspring to kml momma to get more intense hq kamfa type pearling

Gonna try to breed my beastly carpintis x, hopefully he is fertile
Sent from my HTC VLE_U using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

00rollins

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
Strong Island ,NY
Some new pics posted later today ,
Moved a bunch of my fish down to the basment and set up a tank with my previously stated asperation to breed my fen with one of my fh. This fen was a nasty girl in a CA growout tank and never gave any males action. I put her into a half filled 55 with my chosen male ( one of my match making techniques) this was a new tank to both fish. The chosen male is a youngster but has a beastly attitude. He instantnly began to fan and knock her around with his wild display of machismo. Having never incountered such a savage male she was in awe and instantly surcumbed to his alphaism. These 2 never lip locked for a second and the pairing ritual was a success. She just follows him around the tank obediently (showed my wife and asked her to take pointers, my head still hurts a little from were she biffed me;) ) this fen is a pretty girl I'm hoping for some fry soon.

On other note growing out mult batches of fry f1 from king Poe and f2 from a set of his spawn. Very interested to see how the f2 turn out.

Also all other hybrids in this thread aside from fry pics still healthy and in my possession. I have others but keeping the thread limited to my personal keepers

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Love this thread!

00rollins

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
Strong Island ,NY
Pics of the male fh, same guy in pics from a few posts ago
H usually has a vibrant red color but is hiding his beauty due to his displeasure with my handling of him. also pics of the fen female, again these two just meeting for the first time in a new tank and immediately hitting it off.

PA124334.JPG

Unhappy female (NOT A HYBRID)
PA124335.JPG

Moments later , Thats one sexy lady

PA124336.JPG

PA124338.JPGPA124341.JPG

PA124334.JPG

PA124335.JPG

PA124336.JPG

PA124338.JPG

PA124341.JPG

Kyle_91

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2010
Centreville,MD
Wow man, you got a handful of beautiful fish right here! - sub'd

Keep it comin with the updates and photos, they all look great!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store