I think we are being persuaded by the wrong people

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
The only people the government won't listen to are thr people most effected by their poor judgement.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Anybody remember those awesome, beautiful , intriguing and I'd say "smart" fish species called Channa? Yes Bush was president at the time but caved to these piles of garbage ARA's. Even though only a few types could even live here. Especially red lines. Don't think they could even survive a Florida winter. Point being, it can happen a lot faster than we think? What could happen? You name it. And it wasn't even a hobbiest that released those argus!!!!!! Immigration - well maybe that's for another topic! lol
Who knows things may change for the better. Looks like people are getting tired of establishment politicians from the looks of how some of the presidential candidates are doing.

I think there are way too many more important issues facing us right now over the pet industry and would pray that our elected officials would realize this

Reactions: FMA4ME

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
I think it has but some awareness was brought out. Hope people stay alert and don't take thing for granted any more.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Who knows things may change for the better. Looks like people are getting tired of establishment politicians from the looks of how some of the presidential candidates are doing.

I think there are way too many more important issues facing us right now over the pet industry and would pray that our elected officials would realize this
Hello; while I fully agree with your sentiment, I fear the entrenched bureaucracy will continue in their patterns long past anything reasonable.
I recall some decades ago a federally funded recreational/park area was pushed to completion in spite of the fact that a federally funded dam was also being built at the same time. It was my understanding that the waters that backed up behind the dam covered the park before long.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Hello; while I fully agree with your sentiment, I fear the entrenched bureaucracy will continue in their patterns long past anything reasonable.
I recall some decades ago a federally funded recreational/park area was pushed to completion in spite of the fact that a federally funded dam was also being built at the same time. It was my understanding that the waters that backed up behind the dam covered the park before long.
Yup sounds just like our federal govt...my god the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing.

I thought this was an interesting thread thanks for posting wild bill.

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
No thank you to all who took part I no longer feel alone in my fears. Who knows what it will take to truly wake people up. All I know is that when they o it will likely be to late.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store